Friday, July 30, 2010

New Cards! SoulCollage(R) Blog Party

Hello, Blog Partygoers! Welcome to my SoulCollage(R)Blog...Thanks to Kathryn Antyr of TrueNorthArts.com for hosting the party and encouraging us to get to work...Here's an eclectic group of goodies from my "current" folder that were only waiting for a deadline and a glue stick :) Enjoy!!

Update: Go here for a slideshow featuring my old cards. And here to see cards and commentary from a SoulCollage(R) workshop I took last fall. Thanks for stopping by!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox




8 comments:

Lin said...

These images are so gorgeous and speak to my spirit. You do wonderful work my friend!

Jane said...

Your cards are compelling! High Priestess and Kuan Yin, for example, are so powerful ... I love the Community cards -- folks from yours! And I love the George Gershwin card. You inspire me to create cards for different pieces of music ... hm!

GoddesStephanie said...

I love your new cards, Valerie. I'm particularly taken with the High Priestess and Kuan Yin and your grandfather card.

JoyceAnn said...

Hi ~ Enjoyed viewing your soul collages !!

~ Soul Blessings ~

gma said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful soul cards. Thanks also for your note
on the side bar thanking the photographers for the images we use.

MHH said...

Valerie, I love these cards, and especially like your tribute to George Gershwin. It's a good reminder to remember people you admire by honoring them with a card. Thank you for sharing!

Anne Westlund said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Kathryn Costa said...

Your cards are stunning. I can relate to many of the figures. I love, love, love quan yin. I need to add her to my deck! Thank you for participating in the party!

{{soul hugs}}
Kathryn, Collage Diva